Monday, October 12, 2009

.its about time i guess.

So by now anyone that might actually follow this blog probably knows that I don't get around to updating everyday, or sometimes every week or month. oops. however. My life has undergone a few noteworthy changes, and therefore, so has my design. Lately I have been thinking alot about interior design. not because i'm getting light on my feet or thinking about a change in profession, but because for the first time in about 2 years I have my own room. I have m own space that i get to have creative reign over. Its exciting, and i find myself thinking about it way too much. (also thoughts about what I am going to do with I and my future wife's house will be like and the rad things we will be able to do.) So I have found, that in my drawing and journaling things of the 'Decor' nature keep coming up, (so in combination with my twisted and overactive imagination I think there is a lot of fun that has come about.) I think it all kind of stinted from an Album cover that is yet to be released for a talented Australian Artist named Amy Buckle.
(Stay tuned for the release of: Good Bye.) Alright, so anyway, this is what I'm working on as of late. I hope you Enjoy. (I'm thinking of possibly beginning to make prints of work...so if you like anything. let me know. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment